Click on those color bars to see around.
Directory:-
1st Orange Bar; Thinking Of You >.<
2nd Orange Bar; Just A Dream ♥
1st Blue Bar; MEMEME! ^^
2nd Blue Bar; Random Facts (:
3rd Blue Bar; Wants $_$
4th Blue Bar; Say Something (;
Pink Bar; My story :P
1st Green Bar; Archives ~
2nd Green Bar; Friends k. ((:
3rd Green Bar; Credits.
Thinking Of You.
by Katy Perry.
Comparisons are easily done
Once you've had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one, I still got the seed
You said move on, where do I go?
I guess second best is all I will know
'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you
(Thinking of you, thinking of you)
Thinking of you, what you would do
If you were the one who was spending the night
(Spending the night, spending the night)
Oh, I wish that I was looking into your eyes
You're like an Indian Summer in the middle of winter
Like a hard candy with a surprise center
How do I get better once I've had the best?
You said there's tons of fish in the water, so the waters I will test
He kissed my lips, I taste your mouth, oh!
(Taste your mouth)
He pulled me in, I was disgusted with myself
'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you
(Thinking of you, thinking of you)
Thinking of you, what you would do
If you were the one who was spending the night
(Spending the night, spending the night)
Oh, I wish that I was looking into
You're the best, and yes, I do regret
How I could let myself let you go
Now, now the lesson's learned
I touched it, I was burned
Oh, I think you should know!
'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you
(Thinking of you, thinking of you)
Thinking of you, what you would do
If you were the one who was spending the night
(Spending the night, spending the night)
Oh, I wish that I was looking into your, your eyes
Looking into your eyes, looking into your eyes
Oh, won't you walk through?
And bust in the door and take me away?
Oh, no more mistakes
'Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay, stay
Y O U T U B E L O V E
Just A Dream ♥
♥
(Sam Tsui)
I was thinkin about you, thinkin about me.
Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?
Open my eyes; it was only just a dream.
(Christina Grimmie)
I travel back, down that road.
Will you come back? No one knows.
I realize, it was only just a dream.
(Sam Tsui)
I was at the top and I was like I'm in the basement.
Number one spot and now you found your own replacement.
I swear now that I can't take it, knowing somebody's got my baby.
And now you ain't around, baby I can't think.
I shoulda put it down. Shoulda got that ring.
Cuz I can still feel it in the air.
See your pretty face run my fingers through your hair.
My lover, my life. My baby, my wife.
You left me, I'm tied.
Cuz I know that it just ain't right.
(Together)
I was thinkin about you, thinkin about me.
Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?
Open my eyes; it was only just a dream.
So I travel back, down that road.
Will you come back? No one knows.
I realize, it was only just a dream.
(Christina Grimmie)
When I'm ridin I swear I see your face at every turn.
I'm tryin to get my usher on, but I can let it burn.
And I just hope you'll know you're the only one I yearn for.
No wonder I'll be missing when I'll learn?
Didn't give it all my love, I guess now I got my payback.
Now I'm in the club thinkin all about you baby.
Hey, you were so easy to love. But wait, I guess our love wasn't enough.
I'm goin through it every time that I'm alone.
And now i'm wishin that you'd pick up the phone.
But you made a decision that you wanted to move on.
Cause I was wrong...
(Together)
And I was thinkin about you, thinkin about me.
Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?
Open my eyes; it was only just a dream.
So I travel back, down that road.
Will you come back? No one knows.
I realize, it was only just a dream.
If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.
If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.
And now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything.
Ohhh, if you ever loved somebody put your hands up.
(if you ever loved somebody put your hands up.)
If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.
(if you ever loved somebody put your hands up.)
And now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything.
I was thinkin about you, thinkin about me.
Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?
Open my eyes (open my eyes); it was only just a dream (it's just a dream).
I travel back (travel back) (i travel back), down that road (down the road)(down the road).
Will you come back? No one knows (no one knows).
I realize, it was only just a dream (No, no, no...).
And I was thinkin about you, thinkin about me.
Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?
Open my eyes (open my eyes) (open my eyes); it was only just a dream (it's just a.. it's just a dream).
So I travel back, down that road.
Will you come back? No one knows.
I realize (i realize), it was only just a dream
(baby, it was only just... it was only just a dream)
HeyHey.
Alya Nazura k.
4th April, first breath. 1998. lol
Springfielders. ♥
T H I R T E E N
RANDOM FACTS
Well, I am 13 years old, aren't i?
ONE I ♥ food.
TWO Springfield's where i belong.
THREE Singapore, My Home.
FOUR Umar, you're hated. ALOT.
FIVE Floorball. Drama. Love.
SIX Shopping. No Money T.T
SEVEN Hopes; iPhone. Pretty Please.
EIGHT ♥; Rica; Nayli; Marsya; Dania; Shahira; Belinda; Raizan; Lukman; Firdaus.
NINE Tampines 1 , shopping place. Movie theater, Tampines Mall.
TEN ANNOUNCEMENT; Dont stalk. thanks.
ELEVEN TwoOhOneOne. So far, bestyear.
TWELVE English, Science. ♥
THIRTEEN LOL. My favourite word k.
W I S H L I S T ;
Pretty Please k.
; iPhone.
; PINK VAIO Laptop.
; New clothes. ; New Outing Shoes.
KAYKAY . 4 days of hols , nothing muchh . Opera friends , reunited seh . Spf , fuuuh . MANYMANY stories to share . Lets go !~
Rica . Currently dating , my bro :O Ikr . SOSO shocking. I guess , its fate . LOL . But , ILoveYou still , bie . Dont forget me k .
NAYLI ARDILLA Babe , awesome uh lu . But, not as awesome as , lukmanulhakim You , are the best of the best . (: ILoveYou , never leave please ?
Dania Amirah , Nur Shahira , Raudhah Suhaimi and Belinda . Next best things yall. Love you . MwahMwah . xD
Zan & Fir RoCkers . I cheered Zan up (: HEHEHEH . He WAS sad , cause Marsya went to KL . OHOH . Just received a text from him . She text him . Good for you , Zan . Fir , dont majok uh .
AFIQ NAQIUDDIN and ayra nadynn ILoveYou both , equally . HEHEH . Afiq, you are damn irritz k. But , i love that . Stop asking me questions luh . Tating uh . HEHEH . Love you bro , cant live without you . Seriously , i cant . Later , you marry right ? I want to live with you . HHEHHEHE . You still kepit bawah ketiak mama right ? HEKHEKHEK jkjk . LUL . K dah . bye .
Aqilah & Sir Last long , awesomes . Aqilah , you damn hot k . Im not . Even your boyf say i ugly . And , i SO agree with him . HEHEHEH . Sir , you better take care of her i tell you . If not , i chop you into pieces . Chey , tak luh . Bedek jer . K dah bye .
Yu are below 15?; Read this. If yu have a bf and yu think that God gave him to yu, Yu're wrong. Yu took him, yu're not GIVEN him. When yu break, yu say that God has taken him away from you? What yu are having now, is NOT true love. Its , Monkey Love. So, don't be too happy cause our hearts are fragile. It doesnt break into 2 , it break to manymany pieces .So, thats the reason why i am HAPPILY single, till God brings him to me (: ; With Patience , you dont make mistakes in love . Byebye . Peace , Love and Hope .